Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving my beautiful people!! Well  I have to say I sat today and really thought about Thanksgiving and the point of it. I wondered  why only one day is designated to show how appreciative you are for God's blessings. Now I know the history behind the holiday and that's not what  Thanksgiving  was initially created for, but let's be honest the things that we are thankful for came from our merciful father so I kind of tweaked the thought a little bit. :-) Well I'm going to let you in on a few things I'm thankful for.. First that God gave me life and made me the woman that I am. I wouldn't trade places with any other woman in this world. Second for my beautiful daughter, family, friends,church, our wonderful troops, and of course all of you and that's just to name a few! 
Now I have to tell you today was a long one! After work, went straight to choir practice, then came home and started Thanksgiving dinner. I am really tired so this post will be short...But I can't leave you without a challenge... Today I challenge you to really think about what you are thankful for and why. How would your life be without  it? Hit me up and let me know your thoughts.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment