Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feelings...Seasons...Reasons...

Hello ladies and gentlemen...
I pray you all had a wonderful holiday! I know I did. Busy but good. You know, I've been thinking a lot about feelings and emotions lately. As the holiday season approaches, I begin to think about what this time really means and you know what it depresses me a little. Now don't get me wrong, I love the idea of celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior and I'm really looking forward to my daughter being able to participate in the festivities but on a personal note, I feel lonely and empty. I know with God my life is full and that I'm never alone, but I do find myself missing companionship and having someone to smile and share the good spirit with. I can't believe I'm opening up to you but, hey you are all my family and friends--who better to be vulnerable with?
I'm sharing this to say that if you have a significant other, a beautiful family, etc. Appreciate it. I know no one and nothing is perfect, but thank God for what you do have. Now not to confuse things, I am happy with the conclusions and decisions that I've made. I'm now in a better place, mentally and spiritually. It's just hard when you are used to sharing your life with someone to no longer have that. So with that being said, keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you.. This post challenge: I challenge you to think about your life and relationships, how you treat others and how others perceive you. Are you doing unto others how you would like done unto you? Are you taking those you love for granted? Until later my friends, keep smiling and striving.. remember God's got your back!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, I am sorry to read that you are sad and lonely at times. Please remember that you always have us here in Miami just waiting for you and Tear. I am sure that God has plans for you and he is just waiting for the right time to introduce you that person that is just right for you. I hope and pray that this person will treat you right and will always see you as the wonderful strong woman that you are. Keep your chin up, as you said "God's got your back"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHARM - Thanks for this post and your vulnerability! GIRL...you are SO not alone. When people get to a "better" place - that's exactly when the devil starts challenging you and trying to get you to make bad choices! Be strong and focus on all the wonderful things in your life- Personally, I AM SOOOO HAPPY you are in my life. I am so excited to see you move forward with all the wonderful things GOd has planned for you. Just know this place of loneliness is only a facade. God is fighting for you and you are going to be just fine. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my sisters: Thank you so much and I am very blessed to have you! I call you my sisters because you go beyond just friends. I love you and thank you from the depths of my soul. xoxo

    ReplyDelete