Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LIMITLESS...

Hello my wonderful peeps! I want to chat with you about limits and how I've discovered that I've been limiting myself in a lot of areas of my life. Have you ever been in a situation where you are just unsure of the choice to make because you don't want to make a mistake? I tell you I've been there more times than I can count but I noticed where my lack in taking risks have possibly held me back from some great opportunities. I know it's been a minute since my last post but that was because I was thinking back on my life and how I've grown so much this past year. I want to tell each and every one of you... DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF or get in your own way of greatness! I realized that I was afraid to take a chance on just life period. Now I'm not saying throw caution to the wind, you still have to use your common sense :). It's hard to take a step forward when you don't know which way that you are going, but as long as you have God guiding you remember you can never get lost. I've just realized that so expect to have some good posts in the future...
One thing I'm going to start doing at the end of my posts is challenging you.. so this posts challenge is to really take a minute to think about where you are and where you want to go with your life and see if you are limiting your self in any way. Think about it and hit me back! Oh and DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN AND VOTE!! :)

1 comment:

  1. CHARM I love this. I feel like I do the same thing. Today, on Oprah's Lifeclass...yes I watch! She talked about how a lot of people avoid their own greatness to make other people feel comfortable...I can see how this relates. Don't limit yourself. You are FABULOUS...just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete