Thursday, October 20, 2011

So why is it when it's raining...it pours!

Ok people so today I had to start off my new Life Happens blog with a funny story. Today all of the drivers who pick up our students for their workshop were not available so guess who pushed the big van! That's right my people and guess who was driving when the inside of the van started smoking??! You've got it again ME! Turns out the fire estinguisher had busted in the van previous to me driving it and when air it it the dust made it look like the inside of the van was smoking. So my students being the darlings they are, all jump out of the van shouting "Fire" and "I'm going to die" when all of a sudden it was discovered what was causing the smoke. So needless to say my kids were about 5 mins late to their workshop but I'm sure they didn't mind that as I think they were trying to delay me anyway :-). I had to shrug my shoulder and just say... "Heck Life Happens". Now this story was a little lame compared to what I have to share with you but I had to start off this journey slow... Stay tuned for the next episode..

3 comments:

  1. Char!!! I LOVE that you started a blog - oh lord, I've got so many crazy stories and life experiences of my own, that some friends of mine just told ME that I should start a blog! LOL. So - now you are truly the inspiration. I will be a huge follower!!! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...not a fire! LOL...You saved their lives?! HAHAH JK Never in need of a fun time here, we've always got them for you! I'm glad everyone is okay! HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love our kids! It was fun and I wouldn't mind doing it again.
    @ Lady T yes girl I just got started and can't wait to really get to the nitty gritty!

    ReplyDelete