Monday, October 24, 2011

Last Night's Candle Light Vigil

Last night in Springfield, OH a candle light vigil was held to show support against the needless shootings/killings that have been taking place not only in that community but in communities all over the United States. Our young people are being senselessly gunned down and it's time for this to COME TO AN END!! We need to come together as a people and a community and provide our youth with positive events and organizations to participate in so that things like this can be prevented. Remember my people FAST MONEY = FAST DEATH I know that things are hard and they are not getting any easier, but involving yourself in situations in which you know you have no business doesn't make things better. Is a fast 20, 100, heck grand worth your life?? Think about it.... Let me know what you think.. Oh and check out my mom below at the vigil you can tell she's tired of this foolishness!
 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it sad Charm...it makes me wonder if are young people are being taught their worth? If they where, I wonder if they would put themselves in such horrible situations. It breaks my heart...what to do, what to do??

    ReplyDelete